Thursday, February 14, 2008

Today

So what did I do for Valentines day? I dropped my wife off at the airport. First Valentines day apart. But we've never been big Valentines day folken. That's not really true. We say that, but then when it gets here we always get something for each other. Or we use it as an excuse to go splurge on some chocolate.

But this year, Amber is on her way to Houston to play Belle in Beauty and the Beast. For the past week I've had a blast reading lines with her. I get to be all the other voices, and since I've about got that flick memorized, I think I do alright. Especially with Cogsworth and Lumiere.

So, I batch'n it for Valentines day. Poor wittle me. I do miss my green-eyed girl. Its only been 5 hours. Wuv, twu wuv...

Maybe I'll see movie tonight. I should study German, but come on. It's Valentines day.

Oh, and on the train ride back, a large man sat next to me. He looked like a mix between Gerry Garcia and Santa Clause. It was the first time I've ever seen or heard of anyone snoring and humming at the same time. No kidding. Snoring, and humming, both coming out of the great mass of white-haired flesh pressing against my right side.

P.S. The Osteen Discussion is getting revved up. I'm about to take it another notch and talk about the merits, if any of prosperity.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You said it to me, and I'll give it right back: How the nut did you land a super hottie like Amber? Well done, sir. Well done.

Anonymous said...

It's awesome that your wife gets to play Belle! She's totally my favorite Disney Princess!

Anonymous said...

HA ha HA ha HA....I get Amber. YOU DONT. ha HA ha HA ha. Go study German! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

- Guess who.

Anonymous said...

Hi Seth, you and Amber are blessed to have each other. Trust she enjoyed play the character "Belle"...Take care and I am looking forward to your next post! Oh and Gott segne dich!!

Fork said...

You know, if you ever find yourself with nothing to do, I'm a mere 20 minute walk from your apartment.

Ahem.

Seth Ward said...

Succa! I was thinking about seeing a late flick tonight. You up 4 it?