Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dog Dream



Three guesses on what the dream is about...

1. "Oh sweet Princess Fifi, my Pug-pooch dream. How I love running with you in the great wide fields of scattered bones. Oh how you frolic. What's that you say? I jump so high? You flatter me with your talk! Share with me, oh love of my life, my water bowl. Drink with me. Jump in the long grass for the frisbee thrown only for me. Yes! I said it, I share my toys with thee! You, so sensitive, so sweet, my portly pooch... my angel... my ham on stilts... my Immortal fleeloved."

2. I can't... stop.... running.... can't.... stop.... must.... find... man in blue shorts who brings small square papers... must sniff his .... .... .... can't resist... smell...

3. Blue Jean baby... (I'll stop there.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha:)