Friday, October 10, 2008

Come On...



This is getting so unbelievably stupid. For starters, okay, its cool that Palin is related to Princess Dianna. I guess. Maybe Elton John could sing at the inauguration. What's cooler is that she's related to FDR. I guess. What's dumb is that any of this would sway a person's vote, and that the media went and dug up some unbelievably distant relation to Brad Pitt to boost Obama's poor wittew self-esteem. Whew! Obama not only has is very own bracelet to match McCain's, he's got his very own celebrity relative, twice removed, on his 16th great aunt's step-cousin's side.

What almost FLOORED me was an article claiming that Dianna was a dumbass, just like her 13th cousin, Palin. They didn't come out and saaaaay it, no, they wouldn't dare. They sure did imply it though. HEAVILY imply it. They were conspicuously silent on the FDR relationship.

But who cares? The whole thing is getting so stupid. And the media... CONTINUES its love affair with Obama. So, I'm sorry Obama, you threw a party at a terrorist's house. Bad decision. You had to know that that would come back to bite you in the arse someday. No, I don't think you are a terrorist, (okay, I'm going to admit that your middle name creeps me out, just a little,) but own up to the association, brother. Yes, you did it. Yes, it was poor judgment. Why is the media so upset about the Repub's coverage of it? Because it might make a difference in the voter's mind? I doubt it, if he owned up to the mistake.

But there I go again. Getting all caught up. No more!


So... ladies and gents, I quit. I know who I'm voting for... I think. I won't know until I punch that ballot. But I'm pretty sure at this point.

3 comments:

Electric Monk said...

All that being said, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that, if Elton John were an American citizen (as opposed to being a citizen of the planet Grox) he probably wouldn't vote Republican, and almost certainly wouldn't serenade Sarah Palin. Just a guess...

Seth Ward said...

Speaking of Elton John... I was surprised to see in an interview with Larry King, that Elton actually said that he met George Bush. Elton said that Bush is no dummy and that his work with AIDS in Africa has been nothing less than awesome.

Thought that was surprising...

Susanne said...

I can't wait to see McCain kick some butt in the debate tonight. I pray that it's all downhill for Obama after this. I can dream, can't I?! :)