Thursday, August 03, 2006

Florida Meet my White Belly.

Well folks, we are off to a wedding. My bro-in-law is getting hitched to a pretty little lady by the name of Shannon. (Her dad happens to be Dr. O'brien, the Provost at Baylor for all you Truett Seminary guys and Baylorites) We will be soaking it up pretty good on the beach in Florida for a good solid week so pray for me. It's gonna get rough.

On a side note, Five Cent Stand is going to be doing quite a bit of touring this fall. If you go to a Church that would be interested in a few Troubadours coming to your Church please let us know and we can maybe hook your people up with our people and what the heck??? We may be able to come for a visit!!! Keep that in your thoughts, prayers, meditations. Pretty much think about it all the time if you can. Also a point of interest might be our Myspace. It has the schedule of where we will be for most of September.

That being said, for the next week I proabaly won't post at my regular post per/hour rate cause' I don't know if the Hotel we are staying in has internet and I might be busy lassoing some dolphins or witnessing to surfers while they are surfing.

There is a kick-booty discussion going on down at my "Einstein Anyone" post so if you are interested in a good juicy discussion we are going on 110 comments down there!! That'll keep you busy for a while.

See you after.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We just spent a week in Florida over the Independence Day holiday. Best fireworks display ever at the Magic Kingdom on the 4th. The last family wedding I went to was two weeks ago in Oklohoma City, when it was a balmy 105F - I bet Florida will be nicer.

Good luck with the fall tours.

Susanne said...

You guys have a great time! And remember...SPF 50!! :)

Anonymous said...

Seth -- Whereabouts in Florida?

If you're in our corner (the Miami one) please let me know. We'll kick it at the beach with the six strings, play some Jack Johnson...

Best,
Brant

Anonymous said...

Have fun in the land of Fla, bud. Expose that pasty belly.

Magic Word: whogdig - What a whog does when it sees Seth's pasty belly.

Reijn of the Elfin Muse said...

Seth, you scare me in a funny sort of way. Hope you have fun in September...remember my birthday is Sept 7th...and i expect a personal concert in my backyard...in Lubbock. Yes. Anywhos, have fun and best of luck...God BLESSES!

Anonymous said...

Getting any less pasty these days?

Seth Ward said...

Actually yes. My nose looks like an exposed muscle and my shoulders are well done and on fire. My belly on the other hand... same color of cloud. I can't figure that one out. It must be getting shaded by my ENOURMOUS pecks. HA!

operamom said...

said in napoleon dynamite voice..."lucky!"

Seth Ward said...

Hey Brant! Just saw the comment there. We were in San Destin. I don't know how far that is from Miami but I didn't catch the comment until now so too late.

That there Florida is one Humid State. I thought Houston was Humid. We did do a little Guitar playing on the beach. Well, from the balcony overlooking the beach. Close enough.

I think we may be playing down there sometime soon though. Talking to a few places so maybe we'll catch you then