Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The Beach, Karma, Hilton, and Tarzan

A masterpiece. Down the tube. Probably my best blog yet. Worked on it for an hour. That is record time for me because I usually spend no more than 30 minutes on a blog unless it is about my dad. It is the only way I can justify blogging when I have so much else to do.

The Hotel we are staying in charges internet by the day. It doesn't matter that they charge a gazillion dollars a night to stay, or that a rinky-dinky shot glass-pathetic-excuse-for-a-water "bottle" costs a blazing 2 DOLLARS AND 50 CENTS. NOR does it matter that the local Motel 6 offers free Wireless, while you, the Hilton, you charge every blasted person a whopping 10 bucks per/day for barely better than dial-up. Nope, the Hilton Monarchy gives you the old screw anyway they can. That includes completely, without warning, shutting your internet off just as you are about to press the "post" button on your blog. What if that was a letter to a family member overseas? What if that was a desperate cry for help from someone who is being held hostage by insane terrorists? What if I had a REALLY dang good blog and I was REALLY proud of it? HUH? HUH?!!!! HUUUUHHHHH!!!!!!.

Okay so now that the tantrum is over. I'll give you Tarzan cliff-notes version.

Tarzan went to beach. The light in bedrooms makes Tarzan look better than really is. The great yellow god in sky does Tarzan's belly no good-looky-looky favors. Tarzan no look at others and want their better-shape-than-Tarzan bodies. Tarzan once had friend who used to dream of Tarzan's hands being slammed in a piano lid. That is bad way friend compared himself to Tarzan. BAD FRIEND! Tarzan hope this story teach you not wish other good-bodied ape-men-or-Janes physical harm. Do not wallow in self boo-hoo. Do not try and feed good-muscle friends extra beer and mashed-tatoes to fatten them up to look more like out-of-shape Tarzan. There was an old man down by the pool in better shape than Tarzan when Tarzan was 18. This inspire Tarzan instead of cause self boo-hoo. Cause Tarzan to beat chest and want to get in shape.

I, Tarzan should be encouraged instead of compare. Will do exercises with Jane (Amber) who exercises daily when get back from beach. The End. Ugh

Cost of Blog: 10$. Double Ugh.

Picture is of Tarzan and Jane before the Wedding.

7 comments:

Seth Ward said...

Man, I am starting to look a bit like a hippie.

operamom said...

i was going to say...that is an excellent picture of...Amber.

Seth Ward said...

Hey, had to pic one that would support the Tarzan thing. I've got other ones that are too sexy for this shirt and blog but they wouldn't go with my salvaged story.

Susanne said...

The Tarzan post was too funny. You guys look great, and so does the BEACH! I hope you guys had a great time. Things went fine on Sunday, but we missed you guys! It's not the same without your music. We'll look forward to you guys being back this Sunday.
Oh - thanks so much for writing out the transitions! That helped me so much.

Chaotic Hammer said...

I've gotten into the habit of copying and pasting blog entries (mostly comments in my case, since I obviously can't seem to make new blog entries of my own) into a text editor and saving them before trying to post or publish them, because I just don't trust online publishing.

I have lost very long, carefully written things before, which is why I've developed this habit.

Doesn't Blogger do automatic backups of new entries every few minutes? It seems like I see it doing that when I'm composing a new entry, but maybe you have to either Save as Draft or Publish before it remains available later on?

Seth Ward said...

C-Hammer, I usually do that as well but for some reason, this time I was in the zone. My mac hardly EVER locks up and when it does it is for a darn good reason. This, however, was not the fault of my little white mac machine. It was the fault of the nasy Hilton money-grubbing-no-warning enterprise. I have been on internet pay connections and they at least give you a 2 minute warning. Oh well. You are right, I should have cut and pasted.

Mom(Mombe) said...

Tarzan and Jane look good to me! Where's boy?