Thursday, January 01, 2009

Too MuCU MedICAls iN SYSSstym. geeee. (drool)

I think I might have overdone it on my... ... ... ... (trying to think of word...s...) COLD medicine! I knew it would come. I think if you type enough dots, about anything will come out of your fingers. Maybe my fingers will grow into big round lollypops...

lollypop lollypop, oh lolly lolly pop...

Ever wonder why that song was so popular back then? Wait a second... that song wasn't about a sucker! That was about SEX!

Dangit do I ever hate it when songs grow up on you. I remember the first time I realized this one Bruce Springsteen song was dirty. The lyrics went, "Hey little girl is your daddy home, did he go and leave you all alone? Uh huh... I gotta bad desire. Ohhhh, I'm on fire."

I don't know what I thought all that meant when I was 7, but I think I thought it was something about a burglar or something, calling a little girl who had been left alone.

Sad thing is, today, there are some 7 year old rappers who could make The Boss blush.

What's the world coming to? Just today, I saw a man walking down the street with a cat balanced on top of his head. The cat was just sitting there, like that's where the durn thing was supposed to be. And how fair is that to all the poor little chihuahuas running around freezing their little paws off on the 3 degree concrete wearing their little bells and peeing on the homeless guys? How ERAD he... I mean, DARE he flaunt his cat's dominance over dog balance.

Ahhhh cold medicine. Taken in large amounts, particularly that DM stuff... it can make you feel... funny. Ha-ha funny, that is.

Time for bed, before I start verbally stripping on the internet coffee table.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this off topic and all but ive been trying to find the lyrics to the song nicene creed and havent found them anywhere. By any chance could someone please post them ?
thanks