Saturday, December 13, 2008

Crack

So, my Starbux drink of choice is a Grande Soy White Chocolate Mocha, with whip. I've been drinking this drink now for about 5 years and I think I might be ready to try something new. This is a big step for me. I'm a tad bit like Rain Man when it comes to my Starbux drink and if I don't get my drink every other day or so, I start walking around in circles, mumbling, dropping toothpicks and counting them.

So, as a part of my pre-new-years resolution, I am going to try a few new drinks out to see if I am missing out on anything.

So hit me. Favorite Starbux drink. Please include pertinent sweetening additions. I do like sweet drinks. Whatever the case, it must have caffeine. Without it, what is the purpose.

12 comments:

Seth Ward said...

Occasionally, during the Holidays, I drink a Carmel Apple Spice. However, I usually get a caffeinated drink to top it off.

Other drink in summertime is a Black Iced Tea, shaken with two sweet'n'lows and two splendas.

Anonymous said...

now is the time to try out the peppermint mocha. It's sweet and delicious!

Baca's Head said...

Doppio con panna with half a pump of vanilla - delicious and quick!

Anonymous said...

Sorry brother, as I am getting older, it is becoming water all the way. Coffee is not my thing but enjoy you all!

Seth Ward said...

Kelly, I've been drinking LOADS more water lately. I'm addicted.

Kristen and Baca, I will try! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

vanilla frapp. with a dusting of chocolate and cinnamon!!!!! mmmm!!!

Anonymous said...

Hot chocolate with 1/3rd brewed coffee (with whip)...I love, love, love it. Would love it more if they would actually splash it with a little Baileys...but sans a liquor license, I don't think that's gonna happen. ;)

Cristy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cristy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cristy said...

My favorite is the Venti non-fat no water Chai Tea Latte. Hubby gets the Tall Christmas Blend one Equal two shots of cream this time of year.

Susanne said...

Diet Mountain Dew. If they don't have that at Starbucks, then I don't think I'm interested. ;)
I'm addicted.

Fay said...

Grande soy three-pump sugar-free 180-degrees sugar-free cinnamon dolce latte, with a small amount of whip and the freakin' sprinkles they always seem to forget.

Yes, I'm one of those annoying customers the people in line behind me love to roll their eyes at...but there's no more annoying SBUX customer than one who used to work there. I had that drink down to an art.

Nice blog, BTW. Found it through Brant's blog.