Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Growing On Me...

"CHICAGO – President-elect Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, said their young daughters will still have to do chores in the White House and won't get out of doing homework just because they're the president's children. In an interview with Barbara Walters, the Obamas said Sasha, 7, and Malia, 10, will have lives as normal as possible. That means helping out around the house.
"That was the first thing I said to some of the staff when I did my visit," Michelle Obama said. "I said, 'You know, we're going to have to set up some boundaries,' because they're going to need to be able to make their beds, and clean up."

Right on.

Happy Thanksgiving, friends!


"You say, 'If I had a little more, I should be very satisfied.' You make a mistake. If you are not content with what you have, you would not be satisfied if it were doubled." -Charles Haddon Spurgeon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That quote is so true!!!

Chaotic Hammer said...

Happy Thanksgiving!