Monday, March 17, 2008

Aussie Grape Jelly Spray

I've grown really tired of buying unbelievably expensive hair products. So what did I do? I bought myself some Aussie spritzer or whatever. The result: For the past two days my head has smelled liked one big grape-jelly-slathered piece of toast. When I get into an elevator, it fills the room with that sharp Smuckers aroma worse than the most potent coconut suntan lotion. I can even smell it at the Strarbucks. Amber could smell my jelly head from across the table, which means that the stench could even cut through the powerhouse aroma of her double-tall skim, carmel machiato. The power of jelly head is truly incredible.

Well, back to the expensive crap it is. I tried.

6 comments:

Amy said...

thanks for the Monday morning laugh.

euphrony said...

Be sure to use your powers wisely.

Chaotic Hammer said...

Huh. You really don't strike me as a "hair products" kinda guy, Seth.

Does this mean all the crazy things I see your hair doing in photos is deliberate?

majorsteve said...

Seth,

If you want to save money get some Wahl electric clippers. Put the #1 attachment on and have your wife give you the Marine Corp special. You'll never get a gig as a televangelist but it sure is liberating to not have to worry about hair.

A word of caution: make sure you have a nicely shaped head before you do this.

Seth Ward said...

Amy, glad to oblige. Euph, I shall.

Major, I used to cut my own hair. I still do from time to time. I got pretty good at it. The first two or three times looked like something out of a Leave it to Beaver episode. I will probably start cutting it again soon. Much cheaper.

C-ham, no, I don't spend too much time, but I do recognize the difference in hair products. There are some that suck and some that don't. I try to buy the stuff that allows me to do the least. A quick spray and go. That is usually the most expensive crap on the shelf. Oh well.

Narci D said...

Just an FYI, the Aussie spritzer is much smellier than the gel SO if you want to try something different. . .