Thursday, March 12, 2009

Seth and Amber, on growing old...

So, we were watching this here commercial:



The following conversation broke forth from the zombie-like silence that usually comes with watching so many commercials in row late at night that you forget what show you were watching.


Seth: "Listen, if I ever have to use on of those babies, I fully expect someone to get a shotgun and..."

Amber: "Ummm, if I ever have to use one of those, I fully expect someone to move me into a one-story house."

Further evidence that women should be ruling the earth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha...go Amber! :)

...and WOW, that baby really moves at lightning speed doesn't it?

Chaotic Hammer said...

Ya know, a little tampering with the motor and controls, and you could probably turn this into quite a wild ride!