Thursday, April 02, 2009

I Sure Like British Journalism

I guess the NY Times aren't the only ones bewitched by our President. That's it, next press conference, I'm going to see if Obama twinkles his nose when a tough question comes his way.

Ahhh, if only we could trade journalists...

At least the Brits have the guts to stand up and say, "Excuse me, you've got a bit of drool there... yes, just there, Mr. Prime Minister. And, by the way, you wouldn't need any help sowing your lips to Obama's hind quarters, would you?"

You got to give it to our buddies across the Ocean, they know that a monarchy is better for show than for real. (Note Price reference to Obama... ahem. As in, "hint, hint, Americans...")

1 comment:

Popcorn said...

If I didn't know better I would think you wrote that article. Sounds just like you! Funny!